There’s now an expanding battle against addiction. MediSCRIPT℠ Quintile Analysis defines the Red Zone as a high potential risk area per calculated total number of opioid Rx potential from the annual CDC report. MediSCRIPT℠ provides prevention and support for domestic law enforcement while also providing analytics support returned to the Red Zone County Department of Health for prescription drug addiction intervention initiatives.
- Improved and expanded real-time understanding of “Filled” or “Denied” controlled Rx purchase attempts
- Confidential peer-to-peer information sharing to improve joint mitigation
- Agnostic network of pharmacies in the “community”… no matter the scale
- Real-time data of C2-C5 Rx sales attempts (Both “Filled” & “Denied”)
- Overwatch “Hot Spot” areas (existing & new)
- Predictive “Hot Spot” market identification
- Support of existing / new intervention initiatives by Department of Health officials
MediSCRIPT℠ offers a one year, NO CHARGE service to ALL community pharmacies in one “Red Zone County” in each of the 25 “Red Zone States”
In 30 – 60 days, there will be improved prevention and support from domestic law enforcement.
After 12 months, analytics support will be returned to the County Department of Health for prescription drug addiction intervention initiatives.
Payment varies by situation. MediSCRIPT℠ is working with major pharmaceutical organizations to build a financial model to subsidize worthy venues. Please check back for more information when available.